1. Grabbing a friend or relation's man. All is fair in love and war! (story that may or may not be true) has it that women have chose to/chosen to (because there was no other choice) locking their phones, hiding their men and coding their main point from (friends who were not really friends) cos it's a jungle out there...
2. Re-inventing themselves. Dishonesty/pretending is the order of the day. No man wants to (not wild; easily controlled) the loud, mean woman or teach the inexperienced or make an honest woman out of a dishonest one so once marriage is desired, women package themselves in pseudo, ready-made, easy-to-use, highly desirable packages. After marriage, what
you see is what you get!
3. Trapping him with pregnancy. This used to be the old school method of getting a man to propose. From skipping the pill to flirting with the man or getting him drunk when she was ovulating, a woman usually knew she had the man where she wanted him once she missed her period even if there was no commitment.
Now the guys are saying YES to baby mamas and YES to child support. Are the girls discouraged? NO! The girls have stepped up their game by involving the parents and you know parents don't like (shameful or disgraceful acts or situations).
4. Praying&Fasting. This would probably be a honorable means of getting a husband but
sometimes the prayers are offered up to gods other than God & other times it becomes a song permanently on repeat.
5. Taking his photograph to places for a
predictor of the futureess to pray over or a powerful Alfa. Heard it works like a charm.
6. Taking his sperm, hair or personal effects to herbalist. Guys, disposing off your condoms yourself is not such a bad idea...
8. Putting love portion in his food! This is classic and always-existing but shouldn't it be called a 'compelling' portion? Because in this case, love is by force!
9. Saying YES to a man you hate! A woman has two classes of men usually on her case. The 'correct' guys and the 'disgos'. The disgos usually end up as rebounds but many a woman has shocked a sad (and feeling no hope) toaster with a sudden 'Yes' and men have agreed that truly there is nothing God cannot do!
10. Proposing to a guy! Yes it does happen... (Who wears the engagement ring? )